Monday, October 04, 2010

Disney


I have tried to type this sentence multiple times to try and capture just how great a vacation we had. I will have to download some pictures over the next week and share some stories about the week, but it was great. Fun was had by all. We had great weather, we enjoyed the parks and the pool at our resort multiple times, rode rides, and ate great food at the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot.

I only ran once though, my only regret from this vacation. I plan on getting back on track this week as my half marathon is a little over a month away.

For now, it is back to school for Ashley after being tracked out for 3 weeks. This morning was only slightly rough after getting home at 8pm last night. And of course with stuff every.night.this.week, we jump right back into the chaos.

I wish I was back at the pool drinking my Tangerine Dream drink....

No comments: