Friday, November 05, 2010

A little bit of cheer...

Ashley's cheerleading competition is one week from tomorrow. I got to her practice a few minutes early last night and got to finally see the routine. Last year her squad came in 4th place - out of 4 teams. Everyone was disappointed. This year they have a new coach (the coach whose squad won overall at the competition last year) and they look so much better already and they still have 4 more practices to go. I am keeping my fingers crossed they will do much better this year.

And even more cheer? Virginia Tech won their football game last night.

And not so much cheer? I couldn't find Audrey's coat this morning, and I think I lost a check reimbursement from work for about $260. Grrr. I really need to organize at home and at work. It's driving me nuts.

I am running at lunch today, and of course I forgot my Garmin. Luckily I can go over to a path that has the miles marked, but still. I hate being that forgetful.

1 comment:

SJINCO said...

I was in a hotel in Indy and saw the end of the VT game. Glad they won!