Friday, December 03, 2010

More of the same...

I still have not completed anymore Christmas shopping, although I have had to purchase 5 birthday presents between parties my kids have been invited to and my BIL and MIL (Happy Birthday Cindy and early birthday Sean!). And in the three stores I had to go into at the mall, I had someone cut in front of me in line at two of them. They had complete disregard for the line. And I wonder why I don't want to do any Christmas shopping. I need to look online for the stuff I need.

And now my laptop at home has crashed. We thought it might have been the power cord, so I ordered a new one on ebay for $8. Well, that wasn't it. Three years of pictures are on that damn computer. Someone better be able to get those pictures off.

I have 16 miles to run in the morning. Wish me luck as the temperature will be about 28 degrees, although weather.com says it will feel like 22 degrees. Fabulous.

No comments: