Friday, August 25, 2006

Ten Things I Should Have Not Taught Ashley To Say

1. My underwear is up my butt.
2. Sugar, Honey and Ice Tea
3. Doodlebops are Yucky (only because it just isn’t nice, not because they aren’t yucky)
4. Green means go, red means stop. Yellow means Go Faster!
5. Mommy, you stepped on a duck! (Ray taught her that one, I can’t take credit)
6. My bathing suit is up my butt.
7. Jesus (and then Ray and I try to convince her we said Cheezits)
8. There’s a screecher on my butt. (I can’t take credit for that one either, and I have no idea where she got it or what the heck a screecher is.)
9. MOMMY, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING (only because it is used as yet another stall tactic at night, she screams it from her room after we put her to bed)
10. I tooted. (only when out in public with many, many people around)

** I am attempting to change my template, after screwing it up multiple times already, I am leaving it like this right now. Look for more changes soon!**

6 comments:

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Your blog looks good! :)

My little one says toot too! I don't know how we got started on that but that's what's stuck...LOL

Happy Working Mom said...

Blog looks great!

Isn't it amazing how we really don't think much about what we say until it comes out of the mouth of a 3 year-old?

Susan said...

We're regretting, "I HAVE A WEDGIE!" We are also worried about the first time Charlie says JESUS CHRIST at school; we're hoping the teacher mistakes it for prayer. But I'm fairly sure she won't.

Michele_3 said...

That was cute!
I probably could write a list like that too,now that I think about it- LOL!
I love the cheezits thing-pretty funny
I like your new template, looking good!
Take care~

Kelly said...

I love, love, love # 7. I think it's teh "cheeseits" part. What else rhymes with Jesus?

Silly Hily said...

I'll have to do this once I finish my questions. Only it's going to be things my husband has taught our daughter to say.

These were too funny!