Friday, September 01, 2006

Bare Bottoms

I took the day off from work and decided to meet my friend Julie and her daughter Jordan at Playspace, a kids museum of sorts in downtown Raleigh. We get there and the girls start playing. Julie goes to check on Jordan and comes back and can't even talk she is laughing so hard. Come to find out, she forgot to put underwear on Jordan this morning. It wouldn't have been so bad except Jordan was in a dress. So every once in a while, someone got a show!

Then a little while later, Ashley had to pee. I had Audrey in the Bjorn, so I take Ashley to the restroom. I was estatic because they had the short toilets there, so Ashley could do everything by herself. Except she hopped onto the toilet and proceeded to fall in. Needless to say, I had to dry her bare bottom off before she pulled her pants up.

Other than that, it was fine. After playing, we went to a sports bar next door that serves lunch. If you went to the museum, the kids eat free. What was nice about it being a sports bar at night was that it had tvs everywhere So the lunch staff put cartoons on them during the day. And the place was full of Moms and kids. So Julie and I actually had a conversation while we ate.

I am back at home now. Yes, it is still raining here, but not as bad. What sucks is that it is only 60 degrees outside. Guess I need to go shopping for clothes for the girls this weekend.

Thanks Life and Times of a Working Mom for including me on your post!

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

Silly Hily said...

Those stories were hilarious.
The people at that "Sports Bar" are freakin' genius! Sports bar at night for the guys, all you can watch cartoons during the day for the moms and kids. Genius!