Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lack of Posts

Sorry for the lack of posts the past couple of days. It seems all my meetings always land in the same week every month. I had a band meeting (trying to raise money), a parent advisory council meeting, and of course band practice tonight. I had planned to post last night, but our internet was down. Then this morning, I grabbed what I thought was my laptop so I could take it to work and post some pictures (I get here before anyone else and would have had the time). Instead I grabbed Ray's laptop. Yup, he's pretty pissed considering it is his work computer. So he will be making a trip to the lovely hospital campus I work on today to get his laptop. And the pictures aren't on his anyways. It's been one of those mornings...

Weight loss update - I lost another 2 pounds last week, bringing my total to 16.5 in 4 weeks. I can wear pants I haven't worn in a while, so I am excited. It's been pretty hard to run at night this week, but I have attempted it twice. I did pretty good last night, but Monday night, I dropped my ipod halfway through and found that a good reason to stop.

I normally run after the kids go to bed. Ashley has been calling me to her room after we put her down for no good reason (drink of water, tell me "something", etc.). So I tell her I am going to run on the treadmill, that I won't be coming back. I swears she waits on me to finish. I normally go right downstairs (the treadmill is in my bedroom) after I finish to get water. Ashley hears me walk down the hall and calls out for me. Once I check on her and tell her I am done, she goes to sleep.

Anyways, pictures will be up tonight plus an update of her ballet class. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

3 comments:

SJINCO said...

Way to go Amy on the weight loss!!! It's a great feeling isn't it when you can wear things that you haven't been able to for a while? I know how I felt - I craved to lose more weight and was addicted the minute the scale said I had lost anything! Keep up the good work, you'll be at your goal in no time!

Michele_3 said...

great job on weight loss!
I have lost a few more pounds recently on the SB diet & it feels good doesn't it!
Your doing great!
take care
:)

Silly Hily said...

Dude! 16.5 lbs. in 4 weeks. You rock!
As I was losing my weight, I wore this shirt and my husband was all, "When did YOU go shopping." It felt so good to tell him that I DIDN'T go shopping, rather the shirt had just been sitting in my closet for THAT long b/c I couldn't get into it.
Fabulous.