Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Faith Restored

Ray's brother Sean, his fiance Crystal (yup, they up and got engaged) and Crystal's almost 2 year old daughter Faith are visiting for a few days. Last night, Faith was playing with Ashley's Dancing Dora doll that sings loudly and spins around. Audrey was not amused by this scary crazy dancing doll, so Sean picked it up and turned it off. Faith tried in vain to push the button to make it work and Sean told her it was broken. Ashley then piped up and said, "Sean, you turned it off." How observant of her, I had no idea she was paying attention. So much for lying to her and telling her stuff doesn't work. She knows there are on and off buttons (and batteries for that matter).

It's cute to see Faith try and do everything Ashley does.



4 comments:

Happy Working Mom said...

Cute Picture!

Just wait...I'm amazed at how much my son follows my daughter around and wants to do everything she does. You'll see it as soon as Audrey starts walking, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

how sweet.. and somewhat scary to know that they are getting smarter and smarter..

Anonymous said...

The pic is cute. It sucks when they finally figure out the whole on/off and battery thing. No more, sorry that really loud and irritating toy or yours is broken, lol.

Silly Hily said...

You know I can't comment on anything when that chair makes it into a picture that you post. All I can say is "Gah, I love that chair!"

Oh wait, no, I can also say that if any person that goes by the name of Santa gives that dang loud Dora dancing doll to Silly Girl for Christmas, they will be shot. Ah, I feel better now.