Sunday, November 26, 2006

November is almost over

Thank God November is almost over and this posting every day thing is almost over. It's days like today where I would have not posted. We came home (thankfully only took us 3 1/2 hours this time), decorated our Charlie Brown Christmas tree (seriously, I'm not joking, I promise to take pictures this week), visited with friends, and went to the grocery store. We are just dead tired. Ashley has a pretty bad cold, in fact she fell asleep in the van on the way home this morning which is unheard of for her. Audrey still has a pretty bad cough, and we thought she was asleep at 7:45 tonight, but then she decided to wake up at 9:00 and be wide a awake for awhile. I just got her back to sleep. Anyways, I am just whining cause I'm tired.

I promise to catch up on everyone's blogs tomorrow - I have only had time to post the past couple of days. I look forward to reading about everyone's Thanksgiving tomorrow morning.

Good night...

No comments: