Wednesday, November 08, 2006

TAGGED

I was tagged by my wonderful blogging friend Michele and I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself, so here goes:

1 - I really, really want to be a teacher.

2 - I love playing softball. I played softball in high school (made the varsity team my freshman year, but I'm not bragging or anything). I did not play in college because it was only a club level sport when I was at Virginia Tech (plus I am pretty sure I wasn't that good). My first job out of college I met a really good friend that played softball for the county league. It was slow pitch, but it was still softball. From there, I played a lot of softball. Ray traveled for 4 years in the beginning of our marriage, so I played 4 nights a week. But once Ashley came, I tried to go back and play, and it just wasn't the same. I once hit a homerun in a coed game (once again, not bragging), but after Ashley I couldn't even get the ball out of the infield. So now I just watch softball on tv.

3 - For those who don't know, I am a band geek as well. I play the bassoon in my town's community concert band. Our Christmas concert is December 15th if anyone wants to come.




4 - Ray and I will celebrate our ten year anniversary in less than 2 years, and I want to renew my vows in Disney World.

5 - A little insight into my extended family - my Mother-in-law hangs the Christmas stockings in order of favorites. My placement? At the end. After the almost dead cat and the dog.

6 - I could eat nachos for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No lie. I love Mexican food.

7 - My Mom is 50, and my Dad is 51. Yes, very young. And they both remarried people 10 years older than them.

8 - I took fertility drugs to get pregnant with Audrey.

That's it. I am glad I didn't have to come up with anymore, because I am out of things to tell you...

5 comments:

Silly Hily said...

Learn something new every day. I don't think I knew any of that.
Are you serious about your mother-in-law?

Michele_3 said...

Thanks for sharing those very interesting things!
I have a "situation" kind of like that w/ MIL as well.. LOL!
I wanted to renew my vows in Disney too when we reached 10 years, but it wasn't in the cards to happen that year..
Thanks for playing along and for the linky love..
:)

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

That's pretty mean, the whole MIL thing! Wow.

I want to steal your idea and renew the vows at Disney World for my 10th anniversary also (4 more years to go!).

SJINCO said...

Wow, 10 years? Congrats to you both. And I'm shocked that you didn't say something in there about your love for Disney?

MIL sounds like a character. She has you last, really?

Stacey said...

I have a mother in law that would get along with your mil quite well. Grrr.

I hope you achieve your dream of becoming a teacher...it's an incredible job!!