Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm Here...

I am here, but I am a single parent until Saturday. Ray left this morning for Denver for a conference. And Audrey had her 18 month appointment, and it seems she is growing taller, finally.

Weight: 24 pounds, 48% percentile
Height: 32 inches, 75%

Ashley was always off the chart for height and weight, so we are hoping Audrey catches up at some point. And it looks like she might be headed that way.

Oh, and today you can find me here, here and here. So I am here, just not much written right here...Go visit, tell myself I sent you...

8 comments:

Lizarita said...

My 12 month old was 28 pounds and 30 inches long at her 9 month appointment.
Dude...my kid is HUGE.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Damn, Alyssa is not even 20 pounds yet! At her last visit, in June, I think, she was 19 pounds 11 ounces.

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Little Man's over half way there already!!

SJINCO said...

Isaac weighs almost as much as Keven Jr. and he's not quite 2.

Kids these days are big!

my4kids said...

None of my kids have ever made it past 50% in height the girls have yet to get over 20%.
In weight the only one ever to make it to 50% is Izzak and the rest are all skinny kids....

That Chick Over There said...

You're just all over the place!

la bellina mammina said...

I haven't been dilligent in measuring and weighing mine!! Guess that comes with being the third kid!

Scribbit said...

I'm afraid I only know how to produce Amazons--all of my kids are at the top of the charts. I guess that what happens when your mom is freakishly tall :) I'm just hoping the girls slow down a bit, it wasn't fun being the tallest in high school.