Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good thing we got all of our outside time this past week...

The weather is turning colder and wetter over the next few days. Which really blows. I was getting quite used to 80 degrees and wearing short sleeves.

And it really sucks because Ashley is going to Myrtle Beach this weekend to hang out with my Mom and Stepdad, and the weather there isn't going to be much better. Luckily, my Mom has already thought of some indoor things to do.

I am slightly getting over my head cold. This one really knocked me out. I was in bed asleep before 8:00pm last night. I was so asleep that I had no idea that Audrey had climbed in bed with and had fallen asleep with me too. She likes Mommy and Daddy's bed a little too much....

And since Ashley will be gone with weekend, Audrey and I are going to have a Mommy/Daughter day. What is easy about Audrey is I can tell her what we are doing, and she goes along with it. Ashley, on the other hand, would protest if it wasn't somewhere she didn't want to go. So I am thinking some shopping at Old Navy, the library, and out to eat is our plan.

She really loves being an only child sometimes...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love having one to focus attention on - it is rare around here - but appreciated!

SJINCO said...

Audrey sounds like Isaac. He sneaks into our bed in the middle of the night while we are dead to the world...he's got it down to a science.

Have a fun Mommy/Daughter day with Audrey! That sounds like fun...