Friday, May 15, 2009

WAHOO! It's Friday

Another one of those weeks that never, ever seems to end. And yes, I failed to download pictures last night. I got home late due to getting to meet one of my favorite authors (and blogging friend!) Stephanie.

Yes, I did. And I have pictures to prove it, they are just sitting on my camera. And yes, she is just as nice in person as she is over email. She was at a book signing and a Barnes and Noble semi-close to where I live.

And then when I got home, the Hurricanes decided to take game 7 of their series with the Bruins to overtime. Coffee was much needed this morning.

There really wasn't anything exciting going on this week - same crap, different day. Audrey has been refusing to sleep with pants on, Ashley is like a walking alarm clock and has gotten up at 6:30am ON THE DOT every morning this week. I am not hopeful she will change this for the weekend. I motivated my one friend at the gym on Monday night, and then Wednesday night she proceeded to run 5 miles while I limped through 3. And Ashley is weeks from her last day of kindergarten and is closer to becoming a first grader. When the HELL did that happen?

2 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU CAME!!!! It was so great to meet you and you are awesome.

XOXO!

Pamela said...

"When the HELL did that happen?"

awwww.. don't blink.