Monday, June 01, 2009

I am slightly obsessed...

I did not watch the MTV movie awards, but the first thing I checked on the computer this morning was to google New Moon Trailer.

And now I have to wait until November to freaking see the movie?

I have actually seen more movies in theaters in the past month than I have in a long time. A few weeks ago, Ray and I went and saw Star Trek. I was not excited about the movie, but it actually ended up being really, really good. I would even watch it again. And then yesterday in a last minute decision, I took the girls to see Up. Ray was working an open house, and Ashley was begging to go to the pool for the third time this weekend, and Audrey was tired. So instead of dragging them to the pool, I took them to see Up. Ray bet me that Audrey would fall asleep in the theater, but she waited until we got in the van on the way home.

So, my favorite movies of all time? Just don't make fun of me.

Indecent Proposal
Hope Floats
Steel Magnolias
Twilight
Dead Poets Society
Dirty Dancing

Yes, I like movies that make me cry and I obviously love a good love story. Remember, I told you not to make fun of me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stell Magnolias, Dirty Dancing, Indecent Proposal and Hope Floats are on my favorites list, too!! Along with....don't laugh...Fools Rush In with Salma Hayek and Matthew Perry.

Stop laughing ;)

Loukia said...

I love Dead Poet's Society and Dirty Dancing... loved them both so much!

Is Twilight really worth a read?

Happy Working Mom said...

The kids have been asking to see Up...I need to take them!

I thought I was the only one that loved Dead Poets Society :)

SC said...

I love LOVE love Hope Floats...

"Wife's gone check, daughter's gone CHECK CHECK"!

Dirty Dancing is a classic to that I will always love "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"!

Great list of favorites!
If you liked those... did you enjoy The Notebook? It's a crier too!

Carmen said...

I LOVE Hope Floats and Steel Magnolias. What about While You Were Sleeping?