Thursday, March 18, 2010

I realize my posts are getting fewer and farther between....

Another crazy week is almost in the books.

Sunday I had to travel for work since I had a meeting Monday morning and I had to drive over 4 hours to get there. I left as soon as Ray walked in the door around 5:30pm. I was back by 6:00pm Monday night. But as I said in an earlier post, we had to call my Stepdad in to help since Ray was in a class all day and couldn't take Audrey to her dance class. And yes, she could have missed class, but she is missing class next week since she is going to be in Myrtle Beach with her sister visiting the Grandparents.

Yes, Ray and I will actually have a few days to ourselves! I might actually go to the gym earlier that 8:00pm next Tuesday night. How crazy would that be??!!

And I am a little over a week away from half marathon #2. I would discuss my long run from last weekend, but I am afraid to jinx it for this weekend's run. Let's just say I was long overdue to have a good run with my speedy friend.

So work right now is kind of crazy. Ashley is tracked out of school which means our schedule is a little out of whack and also equals crazy. Time change and warmer weather, going out for a friend's birthday on St. Patrick's Day also really equals crazy (and reminds me just how old I am...).

No comments: