Friday, May 07, 2010

Mother's Day

This morning was Muffins for Moms in Audrey's class, and I also got a chance to see her latest artwork. The above was me like I was talking (ignore the scary claw-like hands, but I do like the skinny stick body). I think she put that I like carrots because my latest addiction is hummus, and instead of eating hummus with other fattening foods, I use carrots. I also like how she left out any mention of Ashley saying I like to play games with my daughter, not daughters. And I definitely like to run!

3 comments:

LMC said...

That is awesome artwork. You look great even with the claws! :) BTW, thanks for the HAPPYneuron link. That's a cool site and a much better way to spend lunch time, instead of working through lunch. Happy Mother's Day!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Pamela said...

I see the wind tears in your eyes -- from your most recent morning run.

I think this is a very good drawing -- there are lots of kids her age that have far less concept of arms and body and legs. She's got potential!