Friday, May 07, 2010

Mother's Day

This morning was Muffins for Moms in Audrey's class, and I also got a chance to see her latest artwork. The above was me like I was talking (ignore the scary claw-like hands, but I do like the skinny stick body). I think she put that I like carrots because my latest addiction is hummus, and instead of eating hummus with other fattening foods, I use carrots. I also like how she left out any mention of Ashley saying I like to play games with my daughter, not daughters. And I definitely like to run!

2 comments:

LMC said...

That is awesome artwork. You look great even with the claws! :) BTW, thanks for the HAPPYneuron link. That's a cool site and a much better way to spend lunch time, instead of working through lunch. Happy Mother's Day!

Pamela said...

I see the wind tears in your eyes -- from your most recent morning run.

I think this is a very good drawing -- there are lots of kids her age that have far less concept of arms and body and legs. She's got potential!