Friday, October 22, 2010

In the spirit of Halloween....

I love ghost stories and ghost shows and ghost tours and anything related to the paranormal. I DVR Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures.

I saw the first Paranormal Activity movie and it was freaking scary. Thankfully I saw it in the comfort of my own home so I could cover my eyes and scream when I wanted to.

But I have a huge issue with the Paranormal Activity 2. Have you seen the previews? It involves a toddler, maybe 1 - 2 years old. It just crossed over the line with me. I will not be able to watch a movie where a toddler is messed with by a ghost or demon. Just can't do it. If you go see the movie, just let me know how it is.

4 comments:

Mrs. Ca said...

I love all those shows too - Ghost Adventures is awesome because of how unintentionally hilarious the guys are - but I haven't been able to watch even the first Paranormal Activity movie. Even the commercial for the second one freaks me out, and I change the channel as quickly as possible whenever it comes on. Luckily we watch most of our shows from On Demand, so there are minimal chances for me to have to see even a second of it. I'm such a wimp!

Ann said...

The baby in the preview has me completely turned off too. I will most likely Netflix it though at some point.

Bethany said...

I saw the preview with the baby and it freaked me out. I just can't watch something that messes with babies.

Kellie said...

My husband is a Ghost Hunters FREAK. Imagine how pissy he was when he learned during a recent episode that said episode was shot in Saratoga Springs. 5 minutes from where he works. 25 from where we live.

I, on the other hand, am a gigantic sissy pants when it comes to stuff like this. I saw the preview for this movie and was INSANELY freaked out by it and a not impressed with the toddler scene.

At all.