Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More Christmas in Pictures

Ashley has always been into dollhouses and such. And knowing how much she loves Disney and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, this gift was a must. Of course all the people to go in it sold out before I could buy them, but Ashley is good at improvising. This has now replaced the Dora Dollhouse in her room.

No Christmas would be complete without the Virginia Tech presents. Ashley and Audrey received matching outfits from our good friends Wendy, Matt and Ethan (and soon to be baby sister!!). And as a good girl, Ashley insisted on wearing this Christmas day. We are so good at brain-washing...
Ray's Mom normally gets me something from Virginia Tech, and I love my new sweatshirt. I also received Virginia Tech toe socks. Very cute. I am going to wear them on Saturday in honor of the game.
This is what a three year old looks like who hasn't napped in four days (and it's only 4:00pm on the 4th day).
TMX Elmo has been banished to the floor. Audrey is not too keen on him. He is kind of scary...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! looks like you had a great Christmas! The sight looks great. I thought I was in the wrong place at first. You've got your hands full. Looks like so much fun!

Kelly said...

We went over to a friend's house on Christmas day, and Santa brought their daughter the MM Clubhouse. It was pretty neat except for that stupid noise it makes when the gear MM starts beeping and making a lot of grinding noises. I would have to say that is was one of the most annoying noises I have ever heard a toy make.

And Hudson loved the TMX Elmo that she had also recieved.

SJINCO said...

Keven Jr. likes Mickey Mouse ClubHouse, he watches it on TV any chance he gets.

TMX Elmo scares me, and without a doubt it would probably scare my kids....eventually the girls will warm up to him though, right?

Love the sweatshirt!!! You look proud to be wearing it!

Lost A Sock said...

Oh I am SO with you on napless children. The holidays are wonderful for ruining any semblance of a schedule you might have had....

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas!